<3 <3 <3 (=^-ω-^=)
someone once called me a shameless self promoter.. me?? melanie meladoodle??? meladoodle.tumblr.com?
reblogging so everyone can see how shocked i am! me… melanie meladoodle.
Had the pleasure of meeting my biggest (and littlest) fan - 3yr old, Parnell aka The Pebble. At first he was very shy… then he went full on Silverback! Great meeting you little man. Be a good boy, work hard and listen to your mama and daddy. And trust, Uncle Rock.. ladies love muscles, but love brains more so study hard.
Reblogging for “The Pebble”
Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tiruchirappally, India
Jodie: I’ve done very little theater in my life, in fact, I’ve done almost none, but I always say if there’s one play I could do, I could do The Silence of the Lambs pretty much from the beginning of my career to the end. That exchange between the two of them, the dialogue between the two of them is so thick with meaning. He respects her for giving to him in a way that’s fair, you know? That’s just and fair and human. […]
Anthony: […] this young woman, who doesn’t have the physical strength of a man, comes and visits the monster. And I think he’s amused by it. He thinks ‘Oh, she’s got courage. She’s coming to visit me? Wow. That’s something.’ And I think he responds to it.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW WELL DONE THIS VIDEO WAS DONE TO SPREAD AWARENESS.
Everyone watch this
I WANT TO BREAK MY MOUSE WITH REBLOG
omg what did i just watch i have chills
The Earth Goddess at Atlanta Botanical Garden / USA (by Steven W Lum).
coldbam said: brooklyn nine nine, SUPERHEROS (omg im sorry im stuck on that today i guess)
- Holt is a self-made Batman type without any powers, but Jake and Boyle are CONVINCED that he’s at least psychic or can teleport or has super hearing or SOMETHING because he seems like he’s EVERYWHERE and always knows EVERYTHING.
- Jake is a speedster with nonexistent impulse control.
- Rosa SEEMS like she has super strength but also everyone’s too afraid to ask her if she actually has powers or what they are.
- Boyle is Aquaman and is always indignantly insisting that there’s more to it than just TALKING TO FISH, OKAY, BUT ALSO FISH ARE PRETTY GREAT AND YOU’D ALL BE LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM
- Terry is Wolverine but he prefers using his claws to sculpt beautiful artwork to using them as weapons.
- Amy is Superman and in a crisis she’s always GREAT but outside of that she’s a tryhard mess who is always like “oh, Captain Holt, let me de-ice your car with my heat vision so you don’t have to go to the trouble of scraping it off!” and even though she does it ALL THE TIME with her own car she ends up overdoing it and setting his car on fire.
- Everyone is like 95% sure Gina is actually a supervillain but she swears up and down she’s just a humble and totally human civilian administrator, but then she laughs really creepily right after, so nobody knows what the hell to think other than someday she’ll probably kill them all.